SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Monday, July 23, 2012

Little Black (Lace) Dress

LBD_1 LBD_2 LBD_3 LBD_4

Black lace dress:  Vintage (That guy in the background was a total creep, btw)
Cropped pink cardigan:  French Connection (I love the metallic gold sheen and the ruffles!  So girly)
Black bow pumps:  Dollhouse
Quilted leather purse:  Not labeled (given to me by my friend Annie)
Sunglasses:  Dior
Lipstick:  MAC lipstick in "Dear Diary" (very similar to the ever popular "Candy Yum Yum")

Hi everyone!  I finally got a chance to wear my LBD that I purchased years ago.  I've only worn it a handful of times.  Can you believe that I've had this dress for about 10 years? I bought it at an estate sale.  I actually didn't really want it and my mom made me buy it.  She told me that I'd love it one day.  She was right.  But for the past two years or so this LBD has been sitting in my closet.  Poor thing.  I tend to neglect some of my clothing sometimes.  This super soft, cropped cardigan is also one of those items.

I also got a chance to wear my new lipstick "Dear Diary", from MAC.  Although this deliciously vibrant pink color is sold out in stores,  you can find many of them on eBay.  Be prepared to pay a little extra for it.  This lipstick is a very Barbie-esque pink hue.  One thing that I don't necessarily like about it is that it's very dry.  But it's nothing a little bit of chapstick underneath won't fix :)   I loved the color and it is very similar to "Candy Yum Yum."  The pictures don't do this lipstick justice.  It's actually much more saturated in person.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!  Thanks for reading and a big WELCOME to my new followers! :D

xoxo

Azu

16 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've had the dress for so long -You look very cool, chic, & classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s so special what i see here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. You can win a 100 € ASOS voucher on my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress on you... black lace never goes out of style! :)

    Love, S
    http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOMETIMES WE FOUND TREASURE AT THE BACK OF OUR CLOSET! I BELIEVE LACE IS EVERGREEN.. IN SMALL DOSES :) LOVE!

    WHEN YOU CAN MAKE SOME TIME, DROP BY AND BROWSE THROUGH MY BLOG :)
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES where Fashion and Food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii! Loved this look but the dress it's amazing! What do you think if we followed eachother? Big Kiss, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super chic! You look gorgeous.
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those simple and strappy heels are my fave! Very chic and French inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey darlin! So great to see you are back on. Sorry, but I have been swamped since my newly found freedom ;)

    You look more sophisticated than ever. Love the look & most importanlty, the shoes.

    XOXO

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't keep up! Im too pregnant and slow. Your posts are on fire. Love this LBD. We should start a whole series on neglected clothing. It is a real condition. Black lace is never wrong. Screw strangers, they are so freakin weird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, amazing :) followback maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful dress! I love black dresses. you can do so much with them! and i love the cropped cardigan you put on too! :)xx

    ReplyDelete