SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Monday, September 3, 2012

Let's Have a Picnic

Picnic_1 Picnic_2 Picnic_3

Top:  MaxStudio Limited Edition
Bermuda shorts:  BCBG
Sandals:  Steve Madden
Purse:  Vintage
Lipstick:  Mac "Watch me Simmer"
Nails:  Essie "Peach Daiquiri"

If you followed my last blog, you may remember this outfit.  It's actually a repeat from about a year ago, but I thought I would update it in the makeup department.  This time I'm wearing a new nail polish that is now my favorite.  It's "Peach Daiquiri" by Essie.  It's the most delicious, pinkish coral hue.  It matches with my coral lipstick.

I'm tired today and it's Labor Day, so I'm going to keep this post really short.  ;)

Have a great Monday, everyone!  

xoxo

Azu

13 comments:

  1. Hello! I like your blog, im following you now on gfc and bloglovin, if you like my blog, follow me back please.

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so feminine your combination :) I really liked!

    Your blog is so lovely, I'm already following you. Kisses from Portugal*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cool and intricate details of your shirt! Thanks for your great comment, following you! Amazing blog by the way!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vintage purse! So unique and I feel like it would go with everything!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely top! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look, adorable bag!)
    Love your blog, hope you'll love mine and follow me back!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top, the whole outfit is a fun summer kind of look...love it and the coral nail polish is just lovely.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!!

    I am a new follower. Hope you follow me too!!!

    The Giulia’s Bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a wonderful outfit, and you look fabulous with this, definitely worth repeating!
    Your blog is amazing! You have a new follower!
    Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back on Bloglovin'
    Big hugs!

    Inés
    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! It definitely looks perfect for a picnic!

    I also really love the jewelry you are wearing. Where is your silver ring from? :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete