SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Monday, January 14, 2013

Teal Dress

Teal_1 Teal_2 Teal_3 Teal_4 Teal_5

Wearing:

Asos teal pencil dress
BCBG suede and leather pumps
Vintage faux-fur coat (gift from my friend Annie)
Vintage quilted purse
Fishnet tights (no label, but also from Annie)
Vintage necklace
Vintage earrings
Vintage bracelets
Burberry watch
Mac "Girl About Town" lipstick
Essie "Skirting the Issue" nail polish

This is the first time you'll be able to pin directly from my blog.  I've made this set of photos public on my flickr account.  Eventually, all of my photos will be made public.  But for now it's just this set.

I wore this outfit a day before NYE.  My boyfriend bought me this dress for Christmas and I could not wait to wear it out.  I love the color!  I tried looking for it on the website, but couldn't find it.  Sorry :(  I would have shared the link with you all.

Happy Monday!

xoxo

Azu

16 comments:

  1. love the fur coat ^^
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit !!!!
    followed you back on GFC and Bloglovin

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Azu!
    What a great dress, your boyfriend really has good taste!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year darling! I wish you all the best for 2013 and always. I've missed your blog & you of course. I'm so glad we still get to keep in touch through our blogs. Looking fabulous as always - I'm adoring this classic look with pearls, it suits you well. I could never pull this off, but you do effortlessly.

    Hugs & Kisses from NYC
    Pamela

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colour! the dress is lovely and it looks so great on you as well!
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gor. Geous. You're like a femme fatale from a 1940s film noir. This dress is such a class act and loooove the faux fur!

    PS. I did make those memes on my blog post. That was the most fun part! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your figure is amazing, and I really love that coat. I want it!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely beautiful! That dress looks stunning on you and just shows your figure in such a flattering and lovely way! I love how you paired it with the coat and the pearl necklace. I hope you had a great NY and happy 2013 to you and your bf! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome dress & i LOVE your fur coat. beautiful

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love this outfit! the vintage elements are so inspiring!

    -Nico

    www.SatinANdsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, you have a nice body shape!!

    Would love to follow each other!

    Follow me on GFC and i will follow you back;)

    Love from Amsterdam!

    http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl...HOT I'm in love with the fit of this dress on you absolutely perfection.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got a nice body! That dress fits well. Gorgeous! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete