Saturday, May 20, 2017

Burgundy & Lace

Burgundy and Lace 1 Burgundy and Lace 2 Burgundy and Lace 3 Burgundy and Lace 4 Burgundy and Lace 5 Burgundy and Lace 6 Burgundy and Lace 7 Wearing Forever 21 lace crop top
Vintage leather skirt
Forever 21 rose ears
MAC "Rebel" lipstick
Photos by:Robert Sosa of Sosatography
Location: Petaluma, Ca
I've become one of those bloggers. I blog irregularly and when I do, I bring up the fact that I need to start blogging more frequently. Yup...that'd be me.
xo Azu

8 comments:

  1. Lovely and great outfit ... I like the skirt combined with this top ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/platinium-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair! so cute :)

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning photos my dear! Those buns are wayyy too cute <3

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very great style darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look like a model! I am amazed.
    And this look is so classy, I totally love the skirt and your hair.
    Amazing Styling.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Azu, I lovee your outfits, and this one is cute and super chic too! :) I totally understand what you mean when you apologize for not blogging haha. Just followed and hope to see more posts from you!!

    Simplee Nikkie

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.
    โกเด้นสล็อต
    gclub
    gclub

    ReplyDelete